Sullivan County Bail Bond
Local Number: 865-457-5900
Cities in Sullivan County
- Blountville, Tennessee
- Bristol, Tennessee
- Bluff City, Tennessee
- Kingsport, Tennessee
Jails in Sullivan County
Blountville, AAA Bail Bonding Company
If you live in Kingsport, or Sullivan County, and find yourself in need of a Bail Bonding service, don’t hesitate to call us. We strive to offer fast and efficient service. As a family owned and operated business, we know the value of family, and will treat you with the respect and integrity that all people deserve. As part of our services to get your loved one back with you as soon as possible, our licensed agents are available at any time, day or night. That’s right. You can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, including holidays.
As an effort to continually offer the best bail bonding services in Tennessee, we would like to offer you a few important things to consider when someone you love is in need of our services:
- Bail Bond premiums are generally 10% of the full bail amount. For example, if the bail has been set at $10,000, the bail premium due at contract signing would be $1,000.
- There may be a small processing fee for the bail bond contract. Additionally, the State of Tennessee may add a tax to each bail bond contract.
- The bail bond agreement you enter into with one of our bond agents is valid until the case concludes or all charges dropped.
- When the bail bond contract is signed, and bail posted, the bail bond premium becomes non-refundable.
- If the defendant fails to make court appearances, then the co-signer of the contract is financially responsible for the full face value of the bond.
Our goal is fast and efficient service. AAA Bail Bonding Company is a family owned business. We treat you with respect and integrity and will work hard to get you out as fast as we can. We understand jail is the last place you want to be. Our bail agents are available 24/7 to help you.